Precise and professional
More than 30 years translating experience
Deputy Chair - Israel Translators Association
Working as a professional translator since 1984, I've translated in many disciplines and knowledge domains, including:
- Mathematics and Science booklets for the Weizmann Institute of Science
- Road engineering specifications for the Technion - Israel Institute of Science
- Biblical, Talmudic and Halachic texts for Rabbis and Scholars
- Bi-directional simultaneous translation at the Agassi Electric Vehicle inauguration event.
- Bi-directional simultaneous translation for the family court in Perth Australia (via video conferencing).
- Participated in the localization of the "Open Office" software suite, as part of the Tk Open Systems team.
- Diverse documents in my capacity as chief in-house translator at Sagir International Translations Ltd.
- Hundreds of commercial, financial, legal and technical documents for many firms.
CMS-based web design (Drupal, Wordpress)
Publishing: Get published in Hebrew in Israel: Translation, Typesetting, Publication, Distribution
Some Translation Companies: